When the new year begins with great appreciations, there is nothing else that makes you so happy and sweet, especially when being nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
I am extremely thankful to Rabbit Can Cook, who has nominated me with this Sweet Award.
As the name itself says, it is super sweet and she is indeed really sweet. Great Bento ideas is what her blog is about.
Here are the rules for the Super Sweet Blogging Award:
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Anything, mostly I go with cakes and desserts.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? No special occasions as such, anytime , lol
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Now that is confusing,hmmm
Some of the really sweet bloggers that I nominate are: