When we see a bubbly person around the corner, we always think, wish I could also be like that …… Well the answer is YES YOU CAN. Just follow these five simple steps to feel great and see the energy level rise in you …..
1. Firstly, Maintain a Gratitude Dairy – Write down the things that you were grateful for the day. It maybe sometimes very small and simple, yet that counts. Simple things like having a good cup of tea, or finding your book at the right place or maybe even, seeing a good smile on someone`s face when you passed by..you should be thankful for all these things that happens in your life.
2. Secondly ,Do something kind to people who serves you – Every person does help us in one way or the either. being kind to them, dos get us any harm but in turn would make them feel happy and when you make someone else happy, even if it is for a moment, the joy echos back to us.
3. Thirdly, Have a pleasure list – Create a list of things that makes you feel good and happy. It may sound silly, but it does have an impact. For me things like taking a break from my work, just having a few minutes to my self and my kids not screaming at me, reading a book, going for a walk etc. When you do this, it may become handy when you have a day`s off.
4. Fourthly,Music – There is no better therapy than listening to music. Keep a list of your favorite songs and enjoy them the way you like it….It really feels great.
5. And Lastly , replace the negativity around you – This is difficult at the beginning but gradually does have a lot of impact. If you do not like someone, write his name down, then write the good things that he has done for you and try the art of Forgiving….It sounds tough and it is, but once you get your mind to listen to you and you follow it, you would feel much more relaxed and the stress from the hatred is eventually wiped away.
If you could do these simple steps in your life, you could see the great difference it does for a happy, healthy and stress free life and your best times would be back,which you could make it more useful.
Try for yourself and see the difference… I have, now it is your turn !!!