To reduce the fat in your belly area, food alone will not help out. A little bit of exercising is very good.Some people may not be able to take the out door exercises. Some simple indoor exercises which could yield good results with 10 mins are given below.
- The Vacuum – Kneel on the floor like a table position and rest your weight on your hands. Inhale while pushing your belly out and exhale while pulling in at the same time. Hold for about 3 second each time you do. repeat this exercise for a minute.
- Power Plank – Lie face down on the floor with your face up. Rest your body on your fore arms and lift your torso and legs , so that only your arms and balls of the feet touches the floor. Hold in your tummy for about 10 seconds. Try doing it for about a minute.
- Sitting exercise – Sit up straight on a chair with the feet flat on the floor. Bent up your elbows in such a manner that it is at 90 degree and is at level with your shoulder. Bring your left elbow to the right knee by lifting up your leg, then come to the first position and repeat for the other hand and leg. Do this or about a minute.
- Captains Chair – Sit straight on a chair and hold tight to it. Then slowly inhale and while exhaling, try bringing up the legs. You can lean a little if required , but not too much. Repeat this for a minute.
- Bicycle exercise – Lie flat on your back and then position your hands behind your head. Then with the left elbow, try touching your right knees, keeping the other leg straight and the repeat o the other side this pedaling style. Repeat for about 3-4 sets.
- Exercise ball crunch – A ball is a necessity for this exercise. Lie on your lower back with full support on the ball. Place your hands behind the head. Lift torso of the ball, by pulling in your abs. Keep the ball stable as you curl up, and then lower back to stretch down the abs. Do about 2-3 sets with 10-15 repetitions.
- Long arm crunch – This a traditional exercise wherein you lie on the floor and place your hands right behind you near the years. Slowly contract abs and lift from the floor.
In case the above exercises could not be done, then going for a walk is a wonderful exercise. Walking burns a lot of fat and walking could be included in daily activities. If you do not get time to do an exercise, try adjusting your time for half an hour in your daily routine for walking. For example. try walking to and fro from the bus stop, if you go by bus. Or take a shorter route, but make sure you walk the distance. Also take the stairs whenever an option.
In these simple implementable ways, you could exercise as well as maintain your body both externally and internally. After all, Health is Wealth and we all should follow it.