Who does not wish to have a flat belly??? Here are a few simple steps one could follow to get one.if followed effectively and promptly, the difference is remarkable and noticeable in a short period of time.
- Keep a track pf what you are having through out the day. Not in calories, but in quantity and what you had. This will enable you to have an idea of what you had during the day and will enable you to make a proper chart on what to have and what not to.
- Limit the amount of sugar treats to 3 times a week, which includes ice-creams, cakes, pastries, cookies etc.
- Half the intake of fats, be it the oil that is used for cooking or the butter or cheese used for sandwich spreads.
- Opt for a lunch in the week to go without meat and cheese. In stead go for meals with vegetables, whole grains which are rich in fiber.
- Include protein rich foods in most of the meals like fish, eggs, nuts (occasionally) , low fat yogurts etc.
- Have a fruits daily, it could be taken as salads or otherwise.
- Have low fat content dairy products which includes milk, yogurts etc.
- Plenty of water does wonders to the body. Not only it flushes the toxins out, it is one best way of reducing fat and bringing down the waistline.
- Along with fruits, include veggies also to daily meals, at least two times to keep you full and healthy.
- Include carrots in your daily routine. One wonderful veggie that gives you vitamins and carotene which is good for eyes and fat loss.
- Eat slowly. Gobbling up of food would only result in improper digestion and thus resulting in not breaking down the fat in the right manner.
- Choose foods that can be chewed. For example, having whole fruits makes you feel lot more full than having a juice.
- Have whole grains whenever possible. It not only increases the fiber content, but also leaves back a fuller felling resulting in having lesser amounts of food.
- Prepare a list of what to have and also implement the same while purchasing from the grocery. This will help to cut down the calorie grabbing bites.
- While having food, avoid watching TV, as that tends to take our attention, resulting in having more than required.
If all these are adhered to, then losing the excess fat at the belly is easier and you could stay healthier too.